How do you manage expectations from others? You might also create unhealthy expectations for yourself without realizing.
If you have a tendency to care about what others think about you, or you don’t really understand yourself enough, it can be very easy for you to try to meet up to everyone’s expectations.
Tune in now to hear some tips on changing this behavior:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
- 2:36 – Identifying other people’s stuff vs. your stuff
- 5:24 – Why expectations are other people’s stuff
- 8:20 – Approaching expectations with curiosity
- 10:00 – Expectations from your loved ones
- 14:11 – Expectation for yourself
Can’t tune in right now? Read blog post here: How to Deal with Expectations
Loving this episode?
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcast or Stitcher. It means so much more than you know.
Pin it to save it!