Loneliness is an uncomfortable and unpleasant feeling. You do not have to be by yourself to feel lonely. It can happen at any time, any where.
In this episode, we talk about how to cope with loneliness, and some tips on how you can overcome it.
In this episode, we explore:
- 1:20 – Loneliness vs. being alone
- 5:40 – How to cope with loneliness
- 6:50 – Set yourself as the bystander
- 8:34 – Find an alone hobby
Can’t tune in right now? Read the blog post here: Coping with Loneliness
- You are so much stronger than you think you are. You can bare any emotions.
- We are all alone. But we are all alone together.
Loving this episode?
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcast. It means so much more than you know.
What do you think of this episode?
What are your experiences with loneliness? Continue the conversation in the comment section below.