Welcome to the FIRST episode of the Daring Living podcast!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In the first episode, we explore:
- 1:18 – Why I started Daring Living podcast & who this podcast is for
- 3:30 – Acknowledging my privilege & where I’m coming from
- 4:47 – Taking back responsibility & ownership of your life
- 8:36 – Importance of understanding yourself & how to practice self awareness
- 13:49 – Practicing courage
- You have so much more power than your realize
- If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll never know when you arrive
Ever since I first discovered podcasts, I’ve always dreamed to have my own show one day. This project has been a little dream of mine. It still feels surreal to me it is actually going live. It’s not perfect, but I’m looking forward to listen back to this first episode in the future and see how much I’ve progressed.
Loving this episode?
Please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. It helps so much more than you know.
What do you think of this episode?
Are you taking actions to live a daring life right now? Continue the conversation in the comment section below.
Pin it to save it.
Good job Shir!! its amazing that you took the leap and followed your heart! I’m loving your content!
Thanks so much Cata!! I’m so happy to hear you love the content!