1:1 Life Coaching Experience
Figure out your life, calm anxious thoughts, and take consistent actions on your goals.
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- On the surface, your life seems to be doing well. Yet deep down, you can’t help but wonder if it can all be better somehow.
- You feel stressed and confused, because you struggle with knowing what you actually want in life.
- You care a lot about what other people think. You find yourself doing things not for yourself, but to please others.
- You criticize yourself a lot, and you have the habit of thinking on the negative. You are your own worst critic.
- You lack energy and motivation, and you find it difficult to maintain a consistent habit and or routine for yourself.
- You tend to overthink and do not trust yourself to make the right choices. This makes you very indecisive and uncertain about how to move forward.
- You feel overwhelmed. Because so many things are happening in your life, you struggle to find the right balance and control over everything.
- Honestly, you're just not sure where to begin. You know that there’s room for change in certain aspects of your life, whether it is in your mental well-being, physical health, career, or relationships. But you just don't know where to start.
Can you relate to any (or all) of the above?
Hey it's okay. Trust me, I get it.
Hi, my name is Shirley.
I'm an International Certified Life Coach and the creator of Daring Living.
For many years, I seemed to be doing fine. I graduated with a Bachelors of Commerce degree, landed a decent job, and I am surrounded by people I love.
Yet, on the inside I was miserable. Life felt meaningless as I struggled to get up every day. I felt guilty, confused, and frustrated at myself for feeling this way. I worked so hard to get to where I was...yet why can't I just be happy? I was depressed, had insomnia, and didn’t find joy in eating food or talking to people.
In 2017, I began diving deep into personal development work. I created Daring Living and discussed topics about mental wellness and personal growth. I enrolled in a certified life coaching program and learned life skills tools, techniques, and conducted multiple in-person coaching sessions.
Most importantly, I had to do the work myself. I started looking inside to really understand what I wanted in life, overcame many fears and self-doubt, and worked hard to reframe many self-limiting thoughts and self-sabotaging behaviours that were holding me back from going after what I truly wanted in life.
Instead of looking everywhere else for answers, I learned to truly listen from within to embrace my own strengths and confidence. This allowed me to take the exact actions to positively improve the emotional, spiritual, relational, and professional areas of my life. Today, I am still working on myself every single day.
Now, I am creating my life on my own terms, and I have never been more at peace with myself.
The thing is, this is totally possible for you too.
All you have to do is decide right now that you're going to make that change.
One-on-One Life Coaching Program
As your coach, I'm here to guide and support you through your personal growth journey to work on any of these areas:
- See true value in your unique personality and learn more about yourself at a much deeper level
- Get clear on your life direction and know with certainty the kind of life you want to create
- Live a more peaceful, happier and more successful life on your own terms
- Let go of old habits and thought patterns that's holding you back from being the person you want to be
- Overcome insecurities, self-doubt, and control your negative thinking
- Feel more confident with who you are, and care less about what others think
- Learn to say no and set proper boundaries with people
- Practice self-acceptance, letting go of things no longer serving you, and being more mindful of your actions and surroundings in the every day
- Move past your inner fears so you can actually pursue what you truly want to do
- Strengthen and create deeper connections with your partner, friends, family, and yourself
- Design steps to move forward and create regular check-ins and systems to hold yourself accountable
- Take actions consistently, knowing with clarity what you're aiming for and the driving forces behind what you do
You work with a fitness trainer to lose weight and strengthen your body.
You work with a life coach to figure out your life and strengthen your mind.
LIFE COACHING IS MY SOUL'S WORK.
When we work together...
I Will Meet You at Where You Are
You are in a safe, open, and supportive environment where I will be there with you without judgement, see your truth, and accept you just as you are. I will empathize with your thoughts, emotions, learning style, and personal being.
Generate a Powerful Space
In each session, I will actively listen to you, ask insightful questions, expose new perspectives, and guide you to find what you're looking for. This is an experience of self-realization, self-empowerment, and taking back ownership and control of your own reality.
Show Up with Integrity
We will be present, authentic, be open to feedback, and communicate honestly with each other. I will show up respectfully, professionally, and hold your commitment to your behaviors. You will also create the time and energy to do the self-work during our time together.
To change the external, you must first start with the inner work.
The best project you can ever work on is yourself.
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR 3 MONTHS, 6 MONTHS, OR 9 MONTHS
- Personalized coaching plan tailored to your needs
- Weekly 60 minute sessions with teachings, check-in on yourself and your goals, identify blocks holding you back, and implement tools to help you move past obstacles in your way
- Guided steps and exercises after every session
- Session recordings and notes prepared after each session
- Unlimited voice & message support in between sessions via email and WhatsApp (we're in this together)
- Additional exercises, lesson topics, and customized resources available
It was the best coaching session I've ever had. You helped me so much in such a short time and you made me feel so close to you, you were very friendly and spoke to me so well. The question you asked made me think so much and all the suggestions you gave were very helpful. You cleared all of my doubts and gave solutions right away for me to work on and also helped me to take action on things that helps me grow on my goals. And also you made a full notes of our session with all the questions and actions to be taken. This is so helpful for me in case I forget what I have to work on. Ahhh Shir you are the best!! I'm genuinely grateful to you and for this session. Thank you so very much ❤️ Lots of love🥰☺️💕
— Vishala R. from Bangalore, India
Shir has a very wise soul when you are speaking with her she has a nurturing spirit that is non judgmental, you feel safe opening up to her. I was surprised being older that she would be able to relate or to have the experience to deal with “my issues” but this girl is like I said wiser beyond her years. I feel like she’s been doing this forever. I can’t stop saying enough nice things about her. She definitely found her calling in life and I’m so grateful she made the changes in her life to get here because I needed her! And trust me guys you will benefit from her too! You will love yourself for it.
— Diane T. from San Diego, United States
Sometimes we’re so occupied in our lives that we put our negative feelings aside...im so glad I did the session with you because you really helped me dig deeper into myself to find the root causes, and i learned more about myself and have gotten more clarifications after the session. the way you listened and coached is so powerful, and you’ve created such a safe space for me to talk, I'm really glad we had the session💚💚💚
— Janice C. from Vancouver, Canada
My experience working with daringliving has been amazing. The length of time and effort Shirley puts into each client is beautiful. She spent all her focus and presence on me whenever we had a meeting. Whether the intensive 30 day course, or a more spread out timetable Shirley is there to help you every step of the way. She really takes the time to know her clients, and what they need as individuals. Highly recommend.
— Danielle C. from Vancouver, Canada
This was my very first time trying a life coach program and I already knew in my 2nd call that my life gonna change. The worksheet she gave me after our call was so personalized and worked for me! But the best part for me was the call. The good things are in calls, she will investigate some points that I never thought of and point them out for me! (I just want to say that I felt like as if my mind is like a bunch of tangled yarn and she picked it out to be as it was again! So it’s not tangled anymore! So hard to translate this part 😂) It was such a great experience!✨👍
— Kaoru F. from Tokyo, Japan
Frequently Asked Questions:
Life coaching is a partnership where we work together in a way that inspires you to maximize your personal, emotional, relational, and professional well-being.
As the coach, I do not tell you what to do. This is your life and you know yourself best. I help you find what you need by creating a space for you to express your thoughts, asking guiding questions, connecting ideas together, and bringing you into awareness what you haven't noticed before. This is a thought-provoking and creative process.
Additionally, I will provide teachings on various life skills such as mental/ emotional wellness, problem solving, goal setting, career finding etc.
There are 2 scenarios when you need life coaching:
- You feel frustrated, stuck, lost, and easily stressed. Your dominant emotion right now is not positive. You really want to work on yourself to feel better and take actions on achieving your goals.
- Your life feels alright. Everything is doing just “fine,” and you know that deep down it can be better somehow. But you’re not sure what that looks like.
Also, if you can resonate with the challenges I described on this page so far, you will probably need life coaching.
Our sessions are done through Zoom. You can choose to do a video session or by phone.
Counseling focuses on the past. It helps you heal past traumas and experiences from your childhood that is preventing you from living your day-to-day life.
Coaching is focused on the present and the future. We focus on what’s happening right now and what we can do to get you to where you want to be.
Counseling can take you from dysfunctional to functional. Coaching will take you from functional to exceptional.
If you don’t know what you want, it is exactly why you may need life coaching. Often, you won’t even know what the problem is until we really dive into it in our sessions.
I will help you discover the root causes and move forward from there.
After receiving your application, we’ll set up a free 60 minute clarity call to understand where you are and see how I can help you get you to where you want to be.
Not sure if this is right for you? Jump on the call anyway to learn more about yourself!
Any questions, email me at email@example.com
A few months from now, you can be in a completely different place mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and relationally.