Often time, we let fear hold us back. We’re too afraid to put ourselves out there and do the things we actually wanted to do. I’ve had my fair share of being afraid. In this episode, I shared about my experience with fear, how to overcome it, and actionable steps to managing fear.
Tune in now to hear more:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
- 2:00 – My relationship with fear
- 7:19 – Why feeling afraid is important
- 8:19 – Identifying your fear and calling it out
- 9:50 – Analyzing your fear and consider if it’s worth it to pursue
- 10:49 – Changing your story & thoughts about that fear
Can’t tune in right now? Read blog post here: Overcoming Fear
Mel Robbin’s Video on Fear
Loving this episode?
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcast or Stitcher. It means so much more than you know.
What do you think of this episode?
What is your relationship like with fear? Continue the conversation in the comment section below.